Monday, December 19, 2016

BLOGMAS 2016 - Days 16, 17, 18 and 19

Well friends, my Blogmas went to hell.  I am so sorry about this, but the past few days I have been extremely busy, lot of commitments, family things, had to take engagement photos for my niece and yesterday I needed a day of relaxation and doing nothing so that I could catch up on my house cleaning and laundry.

So, that meant that I missed 3 days of Blogmas, and I knew that might be happening because honestly, no matter how much I would like to post daily, the closer it gets to the big day, the more I may miss some.  I think today I'm going to try and actually get all my posts typed up and scheduled to publish so I won't miss anymore :)

Anyway, let's get on with it......

DAY 16 { WINTER TAG }

❄ Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials
Good chap stick or lip balm and a really good moisturizer too.  Can't go without those. 

❄ Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials
Boots, I wait all year long to wear them.  Scarves, super cute scarves are a must for Winter. 


❄ Favorite Winter Accessory
Probably some cute beanie hats or slouchy hats. 

❄ Favorite Winter Nail Polish
I tend to wear reds, silvers, but even a nice pink with some glitter. 

❄ Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?
Hot Cocoa all the way.

❄ Favorite Winter Candle?
My Snowman scented candle from Yankee Candle

❄ Snowboarding or Skiing?
I do neither lol

❄ Have you ever gone Ice Skating? Are you any good or do you FAIL miserably?
Yes, when I was younger back in South Africa, we would go quite often and I absolutely loved it.  So much fun.  Haven't gone in well over 20 years though. 

❄ Does it snow where you live?
Not really, we got one day of snow last year, or rather, one hour of snow and it didn't stick at all. 

❄ Have you ever made a snowman?
Absolutely!



DAY 17 { CHRISTMAS WISHES }

I'm not quite sure if this means wishes for others or wishes for myself.

I guess if it's for others, I just wish for a healthy and blessed Christmas and new year ahead, and same thing for myself and my family, obviously.

If it's for Christmas presents, well I really don't have much I want or need, so I guess I don't really have any.

DAY 18 { HOMEMADE OR STORE BOUGHT }

I love homemade, I really do like knowing that someone took time to make something for me, or that I am giving someone something I put a lot of time and effort into.

This year, I am making two gifts, which will be those candles I showed you many years ago.  You print the picture onto wax paper and then use a hair dryer to transfer the image to the candle.  They're beautiful gifts and not very expensive, which is something I need this year.

Rest of the gifts will be store bought.  BUT, we are keeping it very simple this year, not spending a lot of money and not going overboard.

DAY 19 { CHRISTMAS 2015 PICTURES }

_MG_1538 -1

_MG_1541 -1

_MG_1523

December 19, 2015


BLOGMAS 2016 PROMPTS


Day 1 - The Christmas Tag
Day 2 - Christmas Movies on the Must Watch List
Day 3 - Christmas Wishlist
Day 4 - Christmas Playlist
Day 5 - Pictures and Memories of Christmas Past
Day 6 - Pot Simmer Recipes
Day 7 - Cookies to be Baked (can be a recipe you make every year, or some you want to try)
Day 8 - Favorite Family Christmas Recipe
Day 9 - How do you decorate?
Day 10 - Real Tree or Artificial Tree
Day 11 - Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Day 12 - Quiet Christmas or Family Filled Loud Party Christmas?
Day 13 - Christmas Cards (do you send them, show us your favorites this year, or tells your favorite cards to send whether vintage, or bright and colorful)
Day 14 - Advent Calendar
Day 15 - Christmas Party Food Ideas
Day 16 - Winter Tag
Day 17 - Christmas Wishes
Day 18 - Homemade or Store Bought (What are you giving this year)
Day 19 - Recap of Christmas 2015 in pictures
Day 20 -  Christmas Decorations Reveal (show us your tree, your home decor, your mantle, anything you want)
Day 21 - Holiday Family Traditions
Day 22 - Preparing for the big day (show us your wrapping skills, are you making lists, getting the house ready for guests?)
Day 23 - Post whatever you wish
Day 24 - Christmas Eve (Are you opening presents tonight, is this your big celebration, what are you doing)

No comments: