Saturday, December 03, 2016

BLOGMAS 2016 - Day 3 { Christmas Wishlist }


Hello everyone, welcome to the 3rd day of Blogmas.  It's been so much fun so far.

It's a cold and rainy day here in North Texas, and I had to run some quick errands this morning, that's why this post is only going up now, sorry about that.

Well today's prompt is all about what is on our wishlist, so I'm quite excited to show you mine and see what you all are wishing for.  



BLOGMAS 2016 PROMPTS

Day 1 - The Christmas Tag
Day 2 - Christmas Movies on the Must Watch List
Day 3 - Christmas Wishlist
Day 4 - Christmas Playlist
Day 5 - Pictures and Memories of Christmas Past
Day 6 - Pot Simmer Recipes
Day 7 - Cookies to be Baked (can be a recipe you make every year, or some you want to try)
Day 8 - Favorite Family Christmas Recipe
Day 9 - How do you decorate?
Day 10 - Real Tree or Artificial Tree
Day 11 - Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Day 12 - Quiet Christmas or Family Filled Loud Party Christmas?
Day 13 - Christmas Cards (do you send them, show us your favorites this year, or tells your favorite cards to send whether vintage, or bright and colorful)
Day 14 - Advent Calendar
Day 15 - Christmas Party Food Ideas
Day 16 - Winter Tag
Day 17 - Christmas Wishes
Day 18 - Homemade or Store Bought (What are you giving this year)
Day 19 - Recap of Christmas 2015 in pictures
Day 20 -  Christmas Decorations Reveal (show us your tree, your home decor, your mantle, anything you want)
Day 21 - Holiday Family Traditions
Day 22 - Preparing for the big day (show us your wrapping skills, are you making lists, getting the house ready for guests?)
Day 23 - Post whatever you wish
Day 24 - Christmas Eve (Are you opening presents tonight, is this your big celebration, what are you doing)
Day 25 - Christmas Day


So here is my wishlist, now keep in mind that some of these I can't exactly get because they're from overseas stores.  But nonetheless they're on my list, because it IS after all, a wish list right?

CATH KIDSTON


This handbag that I am SO IN LOVE WITH.


These pajamas are screaming my name.  I need them.  A couple years back, Curt bought me some Cath Kidston pajamas for my birthday.  I've worn them so much that they are literally falling apart, so I need new ones.


I need a new tablecloth and this one is so beautiful.




PRIMARK


I absolutely love Primark, unfortunately there are only 3 stores in the USA and all are on the East coast, which sucks for us folks all the way on the other side.

Love this top, it looks comfy and big and baggy and I really like it.
This romper is adorable.

Oh my word, how gorgeous are these?



Need new cookware, mine is all getting very old.  I have the Paula Deen one at the moment and I absolutely love it.


I've wanted a heated throw for a long time and every time I see one, whether at Walmart or Kohl's or Bed Bath and Beyond, I'm always drooling over them.  Would love one.

I need new make up brushes.  Honestly I don't have many, I have an eye shadow brush and one for my bronzer and that is is, but I would really love to have a full set.  Not that I'm a huge professional make up person, I just get by hahaha  But it would be fun.

I absolutely LOVE Dionis Goats milk lotion.  I first bought it at our local Cracker Barrel back in Arizona, and it's been a few years since I've had one.  It's definitely on my list this year.  This is the Blue Ridge Wildflowers and it smells amazing.



Speaking of Cracker Barrel, I would love one of their Quilt sets for my bed.  I've been eyeing those out for so many years.



Finally on the wishlist, this cookbook, would love to have it.



So what is on YOUR wishlist, anything you've wanted for a long time, just essential items, or don't you really have a list this year?



5 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Love your wish list! I need that Gilmore cookbook too. I sure hope after the bombshell ending of the new episodes that there is a next installment planned.

Unknown said...

I bet that the quilts from Cracker Barrel are wonderfully cozy! Great wish list!!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Love your list Sandra! I'm planning to finally watch Gilmore Girls and see all seasons (I sadly never watched it) - but may have to wait until after Christmas. Too many Christmas movies to watch! Lol

I love all of the Cath Kidston stuff too. And you're a Gal after my own heart all about good cook/bakeware! ;)
xoxo

Lulu said...

nice wish list

Simply Quaint said...

Oh what wonderful ideas.....on my list is a wireless printer......new winter coat.....new purse and wallet.....but we don't buy for each other so I guess thats why it's a wish list 😀

Love reading your blog....so fun......

Blessings
Rhonda