Thursday, December 15, 2016

BLOGMAS 2016 - Day 15 { Christmas Party Food }

Good evening everyone, welcome to Day 15 of Blogmas 2016.  I can't believe we are this close to Christmas, and may I just say that I'm nowhere near ready for it?


I've bought exactly ONE present, and it was for my daughter's boyfriend.  LOL  That's it, no one else has anything, and we don't get paid until next week Friday so shopping will definitely be last minute.  Oh my word!!!


Anyway, today's prompt is all about Christmas Party Food, so I'm going to leave below the pictures of what I'll be serving this Christmas eve.


Rissois de Camarao - Prawn Cakes




Rissois de Atum - Tuna Cakes




Bola de Carne - Meat Bread




Pao com Chourico - Chourico Bread




Roast Chicken Legs +






Doce de Bolacha e Leite Condensado - Cookies and Condensed Milk Pudding




Queijadas economicas - Milk Tartlets


http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7389/8716193310_eb72b92919_z.jpg


Bolo Rei




Mince Meat Pies


Homemade Mincemeat Pies


There will also be some chips and dip, a few more bits and bobs on the table, but those are the main ones.  This weekend, I'll actually be going over to my sister in law's house to bake and prepare a bunch of these for Christmas.


I've included the recipes I already have up, in case any of you would like to try some of these goodies.  :)


BLOGMAS 2016 PROMPTS


Day 1 - The Christmas Tag
Day 2 - Christmas Movies on the Must Watch List
Day 3 - Christmas Wishlist
Day 4 - Christmas Playlist
Day 5 - Pictures and Memories of Christmas Past
Day 6 - Pot Simmer Recipes
Day 7 - Cookies to be Baked (can be a recipe you make every year, or some you want to try)
Day 8 - Favorite Family Christmas Recipe
Day 9 - How do you decorate?
Day 10 - Real Tree or Artificial Tree
Day 11 - Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Day 12 - Quiet Christmas or Family Filled Loud Party Christmas?
Day 13 - Christmas Cards (do you send them, show us your favorites this year, or tells your favorite cards to send whether vintage, or bright and colorful)
Day 14 - Advent Calendar
Day 15 - Christmas Party Food Ideas
Day 16 - Winter Tag
Day 17 - Christmas Wishes
Day 18 - Homemade or Store Bought (What are you giving this year)
Day 19 - Recap of Christmas 2015 in pictures
Day 20 -  Christmas Decorations Reveal (show us your tree, your home decor, your mantle, anything you want)
Day 21 - Holiday Family Traditions
Day 22 - Preparing for the big day (show us your wrapping skills, are you making lists, getting the house ready for guests?)
Day 23 - Post whatever you wish
Day 24 - Christmas Eve (Are you opening presents tonight, is this your big celebration, what are you doing)


4 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

Oh my, I'm full from the Christmas party I just went to, but still want some of everything! Looks delicious!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Oh my that all looks so good my friend. Yikes on shopping on Friday!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

It's so cool that you have such a wonderful heritage with such unique yummy foods to enjoy for the holiday~ They all look and sound so good!! Tis the season of good eats! ;) xoxo

Susanne said...

What a varied and interesting menu. Love that you have lots of food from your heritage!