Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Well Hello 42!!!!

_MG_3359

I am now the answer to the universe.....or so my husband and children say.  ;)

Yes, it's my birthday, I am so blessed to be able to celebrate another year.

42!!!!

It seems just yesterday I was entering my 40's and now I'm 2 years in and wondering why time is flying by so quick.  It's been chaotic and crazy, scary, fun, amazing and joyful years and I really can't wait to see what is in store.

_MG_3364

I'm starting to notice more wrinkles on my face, more lines, more scars, more LIFE.  Every single dimple or imperfection is a testimony of my story and I really wouldn't have it any other way.

_MG_3421

I'm comfortable with me, I'm comfortable in my skin, I'm happy with how I look and what I've achieved and everything that I have gone through.  

It's made me the woman I am, and so I look forward to yet another year under my belt and whatever life has to offer.

_MG_3435

So Happy Birthday to me as I continue to rock my 40's!!!!

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Sandra!! Love your blog!!

monica said...

Happy Birthday!Hope it's the best one yet.Love your blog.

Sew Very Me said...

Happy birthday Sandra. A special birthday wish for you is that you day and years ahead will be filled with tons of love, laughter and happiness <3

Unknown said...

Happy Birth day and may God bless you with many more close to your family and all you love.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Happy 42nd dear Sandra.

Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

Wendi said...

Happy Birthday, Sandra!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday Sandra!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Happy belated birthday!

Connie said...

Happy Birthday.... life is what we make it isn't it...Enjoy

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Sandra!! Wishing you a year ahead full of fun and happiness.

Susanne said...

Happy Belated birthday, Sandra. Hope you had a wonderful day!