Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year Fun......2015 in Review!!!

I can't believe that we are sitting here on the last day of 2015.  Where did this year go?

So much has happened for us and I can tell you that this hasn't been an easy year, in many ways.  Many lessons learned, many people in and out of our lives, some health scares and financial worries and just a plain ol' roller coaster of a year.

I'm glad to see it come to an end.

Thing is, I always worry about the upcoming year, like what is coming my way, what is going to happen because when I look back on the past year I know that a lot of things, actually MOST everything that happened, I didn't see coming.  I wish I didn't worry and that I could just go with it, but yep, every end of year I feel a sense of almost dread.

I'm going to just not worry about it this time, and truly believe that this year has to be much better than the last 365 days.  This is going to be OUR year.  Our year to shine, our year to be healthy, our year to be financially stable.  This is IT!!!

But let's take a look at our past 12 months......

If you want to join in, here's what you need to do.

Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favorite picture from each month.


Happy New Year everyone!

******************************************

 January 2015

*sigh*  I have been the absolute worst at updating my blog the past week, and I wish I had some good excuse for it, but I don't, other than the fact that I've been spending a lot of time with my children and husband.

Foggy morning

February 2015

Well, here we are, February.  Is that even possible when it feels like just a few days ago we were celebrating Christmas?

_MG_8676

March 2015

Good morning everyone, how was your weekend?

_MG_8806


April 2015

Right, first I want to say that I'm so thankful that you all still continue to come by and participate in the Happy Homemaker Monday.



May 2015

I had hoped to get this post up early this morning, but life got in the way and before I knew it, the sun was setting and I was sitting on  my couch, in my pj's and wondering just where did the day go?

https://igcdn-photos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/11246515_1594935140765300_824069831_n.jpg

June 2015

 It's been forever, or so it seems. 


July 2015

Well, we've been moved in for a little over a month and I thought it high time that I bring you all in, and show you the new house.

Living room

August 2015

My morning started with a 7am wake up call from Miss Lola having a seizure.



September 2015

It seems like it's taken years to get to this moment, when in all actuality it took just a few weeks, but folks, I'm so happy to report that the craziness surrounding and following our move to Texas, has finally died down.



October 2015

Morning everyone, welcome to another Cooking Thursday.


November 2015

Good morning ladies, how was your weekend?  We had an ok one, nothing special going on, though yesterday hubby and I managed to clean and organize the garage, which was no small feat, my word.

November 13, 2015

December 2015

I am here, still here, still living, still around, just unfortunately been very busy the past two weeks.

6 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

Happy New Year! Here's to a good Texan 2016! xx

Stacey Minter said...

Happy New Year to you. May 2016 bring you lots of more memories and happiness. :) Have a wonderful day.

Carol said...

Happy New Year! It real has been crazy for you guys. Wishing you all the best next year! I did a recap on my blog, too!

Sweet Tea said...

We've had a tough year too.
Don't know how people do it if they don't have God to rely upon.
i'm looking forward to a beautiful New Year! And I wish the same for you!

webofbutterflies said...

yeah...true that days and years get blown away so fast like the wind!(i have kinda exaggerated it ...i know:))memories!hope u have a lovely year ahead!xx

Wenni Donna said...

Very true dear!! The year has blown up like anything. You have shared amazing pictures here and the best part of last year for me was that I got married at lovely event venue Chicago with my love. That was a special day for me.