Monday, September 28, 2015

Weekly Meals in Review - 09/28/2015

Hi friends, here are my weekly meals in review, hope you enjoy. 

I did do my grocery shopping and I know I said I would do a grocery haul, but with everything going on I really didn't have the energy to deal with it, I'm sorry about that, but I will show you the next grocery haul which should be in about two weeks.

For now, here are last weeks meals, hope it gives you all some ideas for your own menu planning :)


MONDAY 21ST
Skillet Pork Chops and Potatoes

Weekly meals


TUESDAY 22ND
Philly Steak and Cheese Burgers

Weekly meals


WEDNESDAY 23RD
Crockpot Chicken Stew

Weekly meals


THURSDAY 24TH
Homemade Spaghetti Bolognese

Weekly meals


FRIDAY 25TH
Marketside Pizza (hubby and I had to run to Walmart before dinner and just picked up Supreme for dinner)



SATURDAY 26TH
Hubby and I had to run errands, and with everything going on with my grandmother being hospitalized he wanted to take me out of the house.  He took me to Denny's for a late lunch and I had the Grand Slamwich was soooo good, but extremely filling.



SUNDAY 27TH
We had a super easy Sunday, no one really wanted big meals so we all decided to just do snacks and grazing all day long.  Sandwiches, chips and dip, fruit, ice cream, it was one of those days.

*********************************************************

1 comment:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Those meals look good. I had a wicked migrane Sunday so we nibbled after church and all evening.