Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday Facts

Fact............my baby lemon tree in the backyard is producing baby lemons, and I can't describe how happy I was at seeing them
November 30

Fact............tried a new soda and did not like it
November 30

Fact............only thing I liked from it was the cute message on the inside of the cap
November 30

Fact............I love preparing menu plans and grocery lists
November 30

Fact............I love her as much as she loves me
November 30

Fact............Christmas lights are the most gorgeous thing on earth
November 30

Fact............pulling out crochet blankets when the weather gets cold, is one of the best feelings in the world
November 30

Fact............being able to watch my Portuguese channels live on my TV is a joy
November 30

Fact............laundry is easier to get through when you have a cute helper
November 30



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sandra,

this was my first post for your blog and it was great knowing some facts that you have tried. i can relate for the other fact thoughts you posted.

Unknown said...

I've always wanted a lemon tree!! We are currently in an apt right now and when our lease is up are hoping to buy a house! ::fingers crossed:: when that happens im def planting lemon trees!!!

Andrea said...

Fact....I love your blogs and that pug of yours is adorable!