Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Right now......

(image credit: Flickr)

Feeling - Tired, ready for bed

Drinking - Lemon water

Writing -  This post and new menu plans

Thinking - that I'm blessed and that my favorite time of the day is exactly this one, with my family around me

Contemplating - doing some crochet, or taking a break tonight

Knowing - that I'll end up watching tv while crocheting

Listening - to hubby and son playing a game together

Jumping - for joy everytime I think that next year we'll be in Idaho

Savoring - the last of my Andes Mint chocolate

Resisting - the temptation to have another slice of Orange Cake

Eating - Nothing right now

Hiding - my chocolate from Miss Lola, this pug wants to eat everything

Feeling - impatient for the fall weather to finally arrive




3 comments:

Unknown said...

i hear you on the fall wheather I live in south mississippi and it was 90 degrees yesterday

Whitney @ My Southern Comfort said...

It's very comfortable in the mornings, but it gets in the mid 80's in the afternoon. Which makes dressing my child for school all the more difficult. I agree with everyone... so ready for fall! Glad you had a seemingly peaceful day with your family :)

Our neck of the woods said...

what a lovely list thanks for inspiring us!