Sunday, August 26, 2012

Slow Sunday

This weekend flew by at lightning speed, didn't it?

I spent a pretty quiet, slow Sunday.

::::  There's something about hanging clothes out to dry
2012_08260002


:::: if I close my eyes for a second, I feel like I'm transported to the country, surrounded by trees and green grass and a gentle breeze
2012_08260004


:::: made my hubby very happy with some Homemade Beef Jerky
2012_08260007


:::: afternoon snack while watching Deadliest Warriors with the family. I love homemade popcorn, not microwave
2012_08260013


:::: kids love watching it popping
2012_08260015


:::: ended off tonight with a dinner of fresh salmon, some butter rice and some fresh fried calamari
2012_08260026






5 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Beautiful!! :) Ok, colour me stupid, but I would love to know how you make popcorn, how much oil, etc...

MamaBoz said...

Love the daily posts....thanks for sharing!

Anita said...

What a great way to spend a Sunday! Just lovely! Hope you and yours have a great start to the week.

Kathleen said...

What a lovely Sunday!! You really know how to savor and appreciate life. Inspires me to do the same!

Marmar said...

Hmm, the salmon and calamari look so delicious. What's the dip made of? Could you post the recipe on your foodblog? That'd be great :))

Hugs