Thursday, December 15, 2011

{ Slow Cooking Thursday }

Good Morning everyone :)

Here we are, another Thursday, another Slow Cooking post.  Thank you all for sharing every week and even if I don't leave comments, I DO stop by and check out all the recipes, so I appreciate you taking the time to leave them on the Slow Cooking Thursday post :)





Quick French Dip Sandwiches

Quick French Dip Sandwiches

4 tablespoons butter
1 small onion, finely diced
2 packets brown onion gravy
2 cups of cold water
thinly sliced beef
hoagie buns

In a large skillet, add the butter and the onions. Cook for a few minutes over medium heat until onions are transparent, add the sliced beef and continue cooking for about 2 to 3 minutes.

Quick French Dip Sandwiches

Fill the hoagie buns with the beef, spoon some of the gravy onto a separate dish for dipping. Enjoy!
Honestly, the messier, the better.

Quick French Dip Sandwiches

5 comments:

Mari said...

We love Frendch Dip sandwiches, and a quick version would be good! No recipe from me today - it's been so busy!

kolfinnas korner said...

yummy! This looks way easier then my recipe! I'll have to try this way sometime.

Carrie - young living oil lady said...

Your sandwich looks delicious! I know if my husband saw that photo he would want me to make it right now!

Christina said...

I'm adding this to my list. Right up my alley, easy and yummy!

threesidesofcrazy said...

Love Love French dip sandwiches! YUMMY