Monday, September 26, 2011

{ Happy Homemaker Monday }



The weather in my neck of the woods:
Much cooler temps, we have actually had at least one day that felt like Fall :)  It's 70 degrees right now.


Things that make me happy:
Letting my creative juices flow


Book I'm reading:
Got tired of the Union Quilter's so I switched to The Shape of Mercy.


What's on my TV today:
I have no clue actually, I'm thinking I'll find something though.


On the menu for dinner:
Ground Beef Burritos


On my To Do List:

Homeschooling
Mop floors
Might do a little more sewing


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Just baking some cookies to fill the cookie jar.  Iced Pumpkin Cookies and Chocolate Chunk

Iced Pumpkin Cookies


In the craft basket:
More pincushions
Blooming Pillow
Fabric Bookmarks


Looking forward to this week:
Just having a good week with the family :)


Tips and Tricks:
Check out my post this weekend about making your own air freshener


My favorite blog post this week:
No blog reading last week


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Look above


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

Crocheted Pincushion



Lesson learned the past few days:

The word "CAN'T" does not exist in my house.  Yes you can and you will.  Just because something looks difficult or out of the norm for you doesn't mean you can't do it.


On my mind:
Homemade Gifts
Homeschooling
Lots of projects and other creative things are overflowing through my mind


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:


Praise the LORD, O my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Psalm 103:1

No comments: