Friday, May 20, 2011

Right now.....


On my bedside table:
The Secret by Beverly Lewis
The Missing by Beverly Lewis
Romancing Miss Bronte by Juliet Gael
The Thorn by Beverly Lewis




On board from Netflix:
John Adams - Disc 1, 2, 3



Latest interests:
Watching Biography Channel
Reading, watching and researching History



On my mind:
Planning our family vacation this summer
Finding the best Bible Study curriculum for my children for next year



Learning:
To be the best mother, wife and friend I can be
About Gettysburg, Slavery, Native Americans



Making:
Delicious homemade food for my family
Canning jams, salsa and tomato sauces
Crochet things for my home



Looking forward to:
Visiting Tombstone, Prescott and a few other places around AZ
Having family visiting this summer
A good summer



Enjoying:
Watching various shows on TV
Gardening and growing veggies and flowers
Grilling almost every day
Time slowing down so I can go back to blogging more often

No comments: