Thursday, April 28, 2011

I've been....

Been:::  Taking walks after dinner with the family and collecting flowers as we go

2011_04280045

Been:::  reveling in my beautiful garden and amazed at the growth I see every day

Yellow Squash

Green Onions and Eggplant

Been:::  using up the last lemons from my tree to make limoncello

Limoncello

Been:::  reading a plethora of books for upcoming reviews.  Some really good ones like this one that I just finished last night.  Too Rich for a Bride by Mona Hodgson

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51CB2kYymdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Been:::  finishing up homeschooling for the year. Nicholas only has 4 lessons tomorrow and he'll be done with second grade and Jasmine has next week of lessons but she's determined to finish everything this weekend so she'll also be done with sixth grade :)

2011_01110001

Been:::   getting wonderful surprises in the mail, like the new cookbook from Sheryl Crow and Chuck White called "If it makes you healthy".  I haven't even had a chance to page through it because it JUST came in the mail, but I can't wait to try some of the recipes and there will be a review coming up too.


What you been up to???

No comments: