Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday - #13 - 2011

HHM



The weather in my neck of the woods:
100 degrees today


Things that make me happy:
Iced Tea on a hot day


Book I'm reading:
The Rebellion of Jane Clarke by Sally Gunning


What's on my TV today:

Being Human Season Finale
Paranormal State New Season
Edwardian Farm


On the menu for dinner:
Out for the day, it's Nic's birthday


On my To Do List:

Nothing but enjoying the day at the zoo with my family


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Slow Cooked Sticky Chicken



In the craft basket:
Mini Hexagon pillow
Crochet Flower Pictures


Looking forward to this week:
Day at the zoo with my baby boy who turns 8 today :)
Aims Testing all week for the kiddos
Having hubby home on leave this week


Tips and Tricks:
I got nothing today LOL




My favorite blog post this week:
Didn't get any blog reading done last week


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Just look above, no reading done last week



No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):




Lesson learned the past few days:

That time flies, life is too short to waste it.  Enjoy every single moment you have with your kids especially, before you know it, you blink your eyes and they're grown.


On my mind:
Aims Testing this week
Government issue and knowing that if they don't resolve the budget on Thursday, we're back to not getting paid


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Reckless words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing. – Proverbs 12:18 (NIV)

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hey Sandra, just wanted to say, thank you for your blog! I'm a homemaker myself and am on the look out for other homemaker blogs :) Feel free to stop by and visit my blog anytime if you'd like. :) God Bless, Tina