Saturday, February 26, 2011

Domestic Bliss

 
It may sound cliche, it may sound ridiculous to some, but not for this gal.

Moving houses means that at some point in time, you find yourself without a home, without your space and without that feeling of comfort and I think for me that is the worst part of it.

I couldn't wait to get settled in, to get back to my daily putterings around here and that is exactly where I'm at today.  With the house coming along just fine, I am finding myself easily slipping back into my daily routine, into my Domestic Bliss.

It's cloudy and gloomy, we're supposed to get some rain and though I have to run out this afternoon for some errands, for now, I'm content to be inside my home and putting my hands to good housework.

So, just some domestic pleasures that await me....

♥ Catch up on the laundry, wash, iron, fold and put away

♥ Finish unpacking the last few boxes

♥ Sweep and wash the wood laminate floors (nothing but warm water and vinegar for these)

♥ Enjoy a wonderful cup of tea on my new Tea pot

♥ Hang up all the curtains in each room

♥ Make some bread and a cake for dessert after dinner

♥ Squeeze in some time for some reading, crocheting, catching up on my shows

My basil is coming along well, I'm surprised I've kept it alive this long HA!

Pretty much a whole day at home and I couldn't be happier.

Happy Saturday friends :)

No comments: