Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Quick hello...

Image Credit: John Sloane

I've been so busy around here this past week that I haven't had a chance to sit down and compose a blog post.  Truth is I have nothing interesting to share with you, nothing incredible to write home about, just plain ol' normal home life with the usual goings on.

I've cooked and cleaned and managed to get some crocheting in and in between that I'm catching up on a couple of books I need to review, plus a few shows I've had sitting on my DVR for a while.

My Netflix subscription has kept my weekly fix of Dr Quinn Medicine Woman slowly trickling in and I do so enjoy sitting down to watch an episode or two.  It's one of those good family shows full of lessons learned and simple joys.

Which brings me to this question, do you have any suggestions on shows similar to Dr Quinn that I can add to my Netflix Queue?  I've watched Anne of Green Gables, Road to Avonlea, Christy, Little House on the Prairie and quite a few BBC mini series, but I'm really wanting to watch more along these lines and there just doesn't seem to be a big selection, so if you think of a show you know I would enjoy, please let me know?

The weather has cooled down here, I actually had to wear boots and a sweater this morning, love it.

So there you go, nothing major going on, just a little of this and a little of that but I wanted to pop in and say hi and wish you all a goodnight.

God Bless!

No comments: