Thursday, August 05, 2010

{ Thank you all }

It never ceases to amaze me, just how close knit the blogging world can be, that when someone is in need of prayer they can always count on numerous bloggers stepping in.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart, your comments on my Prayer request mean the world to me and to my brother and sister in law.

My brother let me know that Anastacia is doing better, she is still in the hospital and will be there for at least 3 days so they can monitor her and make sure she's ok since by the time they got the battery it had been burning her all the way down her intestines. Poor baby.

They're staying hopeful and positive and they are definitely feeling all the prayers and the love coming from all over, they're extremely thankful to you all.

The above picture is of my little baby girl in the hospital, it was taken by my other sister in law, Lilian. So thank you Lilian.

Again, I appreciate every single one of you who took the time to say a prayer and to pass it on to your family and friends. Thank You!

No comments: