Sunday, August 22, 2010

{ Sunday through the Lens }

I'm a firm believer that a picture is worth a thousand words, and so I thought it would be easier to show you what my Sunday has consisted of so far.

I love Sundays, matter of fact I just love weekends in general, I like the whole vibe, the easy going, no schedule and no planned activities, wake up late, ponytail, no make up, flip flops kinda day.

It's all about eating whenever you're hungry, having ice cream sundaes for dinner or watching a movie or two or three.

What is your favorite day of the week?

Chocolate Chip Cookies

The cookie jar has been replenished, with chunky yummy Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Dishwasher has been emptied and refilled and it will be emptied AND refilled again tonight. It's never ending is it?

Clean dishes

Healthy snacks abound

Grapes

And NOT so healthy lunches are devoured

Pizza for lunch

Laundry abounds, piles and piles on the laundry room floor....the cycle of pop in the washer, pop in the dryer, pull out and fold, put away....and restart all over again.

Laundry

And while I fold and iron the numerous baskets of laundry, I watch a movie on Netflix

Watching movies

When all is said and done, for the time being, I plop on the bed with a good book and restore my soul, for I know that within an hour we're back to the same routine and the same activities.

Reading

But I do it with a smile on my face because it's Sunday, and if I don't feel like repeating the same chores, guess what?

I don't have to, because there's always tomorrow!

No comments: