Monday, August 23, 2010

{ I love my dogs, but...... }

2010_03120030

I really despise the hair that seems to infiltrate into every nook and cranny in my house.

If I could have shaved hairless dogs and get away with it, I would. But I don't think they would appreciate it and let's face it, I love them furry and sweet.

It's a constant struggle in the house to keep it fur free, and I don't think you ever really do, but other than having to vacuum my floors and furniture every single day, I was really at a loss of how to get rid of it.

It's not that I mind the vacuuming but it does get a little annoying and tiring after a while.

I had been looking for the right tool for this job and I remember seeing a couple different things here and there, I tried the tape method, I tried the dryer sheets but really, it wasn't working for me.

Then one day we were at Walmart and Jasmine found this cheap little rubber brush in the pet department, it was under $3 (though now they're going for $6, but still inexpensive) and I thought, well why not, I've tried everything else I may as well try this.

Oh boy, I LOVE it and if you're a dog lover minus the fur, you'll love it too.

I honestly didn't think it would work that well, it doesn't look like it does much but, it does, and since we're all about sharing and helping each other out here in blogland, I just knew that I had to tell you about it.

It's called the Pet Select 3-in-1 Pet Hair Remover and it works on your pet or on furniture or carpets. I've tried it on all 3 and it works wonders.

Let me show you what my couch looks like every single morning because the pugs have been sleeping on it.

2010_08230002

It may not look like it, but that hair is EVERYWHERE, including the back cushions and arms, it's annoying and with my allergies I don't even dare sit on it.

2010_08230005

It doesn't take much effort at all, it's like magic, that hair comes right off and you end up with a huge ball.

2010_08230008

I love love love this brush and I couldn't wait to tell you all.

You would be surprised just how much pet hair you'll find laying around. I've also used it on the bedspreads because the girls tend to jump on there during the night to sleep, it also works brilliantly.

I've used it on the area rugs and same thing, pulls that hair right off.

So, if you've been looking for the right brush to help keep all that pet fur under control, this may just be what you're looking for. Give a try, I bought mine at my local Walmart Store but the link I'm giving you says it's only available online, not sure why. I would have a look first at your Walmart.

And if you do try it, let me know what you think.

EDIT: After reading Mari's comment, I realize that I forgot to add that it DOES work really well for cat hair too :)

No comments: