Monday, August 16, 2010

{ Happy Homemaker Monday - August 16}

HHM
New HHM banner


The weather in my neck of the woods:
A few scattered clouds but otherwise bright and sunny


Things that make me happy:
A clean house


Book I'm reading:
Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harries


What I'm enjoying on TV:
Haven on SyFy
True Blood on HBO
Farscape
Pillars of the Earth


On the menu for dinner:
Turkey Pot Pie


On my To Do List:
Ironing
Put away clean laundry
Sweep and Mop
Dusting
Change bed linens


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Butter Chicken was phenomenal. You can find the recipe on my food blog.


In the craft basket:
Granny Stripe Crochet Blanket.


Looking forward to this week:
Nothing specific so I'll just say, I'm looking forward to Friday??? LOL


Tips and Tricks:
I have absolutely nothing today, I know I know....I just didn't get much sleep last night and I'm drawing a blank.


My favorite blog post this week:
No blog reading, matter of fact, I'm about to hit READ on all my 1000+ unread blog posts.


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
^^^^^^^ Read post above


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

2010_08090007


Lesson learned the past few days:

Align CenterI just keep being reminded that I'm over 35 and that my weight does NOT drop as fast as it used to. It's frustrating to say the least but I guess it comes with getting older, I can no longer just pop whatever I want into my mouth and not worry about those extra pounds.


On my mind:
All the housework I have to muddle through this morning while feeling exhausted.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Psalm 27:13

No comments: