Friday, October 10, 2008

Random Things about me!


I don't really do meme's, I don't know why, maybe because there's so many that I feel overwhelmed and then I feel bad tagging people that don't want to be tagged LOL

But I've been tagged for this one a few times this past week and just yesterday by Sherry, so I figured I may as well get it done :)

Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag six people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up

**Random Facts about me:**

1. I can't swim.....you may be laughing, but I really can't, just never wanted to learn and there's days I wish I had, but it doesn't stop me from getting in the pool and floating around. Weird huh?

2. My dream is to live on a ranch somewhere in Idaho

3. I once sang in front of about 5000 people (will never do it again LOL)

4. I absolutely love anything to do with the paranormal and will watch any show on the tv about ghosts and hauntings and whatnot.

5. If I could go back in time, I would definitely want to live in the medieval times, even though that means dirty and stinky. Not looking forward to that, but I don't know what it is about that era that I love LOL

6. I was born in Mozambique, then lived in Zimbabwe, Portugal and South Africa.


I'm supposed to tag someone but I can never pick, so if you haven't done the meme and want to do it, go for it, if you've done it then don't worry about it LOL

9 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

While I didn't know most of that about you, I am not surprised either - you've always struck me as adventurous. I've always wanted to go back to pioneer times and be Laura Ingalls. I only normally do memes (Slow Cooking Thursday etc... that I don't have to tag people with. That being said I received an award last night that I am passing on to you and it kinda has a mini meme attached. LOL

Sandra said...

LOL well thanks Tamy LOL

Steve and Eden said...

I enjoyed this meme. I learned things I didn't know about you. I'm rarely tagged, but I love it when I am. lol

Mari said...

You have lived in lots of places - how exciting! I think you should post of video of you singing!

heidi @ ggip said...

I can barely swim.

Thanks for doing the meme! I think they are fun, but I do have reservations about tagging people too.

Anonymous said...

I love all things paranormal too :-D (It makes me miss having cable because I miss a lot of shows! lol)

Mississippi Songbird said...

lol. Ohh I'll do it.. sounds like fun.. Thanks...

GranthamLynn said...

Now aren't you glad you did it? Wow you have some interesting random things. I know what you mean about living on a ranch. I have never been to Idaho though.
You have lived in some cool places!
Thanks for doing the meme. It was fun.
Sorry I haven't been by in a few days. I missed you.
Have a great week.
Sherry

Michelle said...

thanks for sharing some facts about you! I can't swim very well, so you're not the only one!