Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tagged Tagged Tagged.....

Barb at A New Chelsea Morning, tagged me for this questionnaire, she wants to know what products I use, and because she's such a sweet lady, I'm going to happily oblige. So here it goes, but hey don't start ducking away for fear of being tagged, yeah you in the back there, sit up.....LOL


1. If you make sweet tea, or your favorite style, do you use Luzianne, Lipton or something else?

I'm not a sweet tea drinker, sorry to admit, that's my hubby's department. That man guzzles down gallon after gallon of sweet tea. Since there is no Luzianne around our area, it's Lipton or Bust.


2. What brand of toilet paper do you buy and is it the larger rolls or regular?

Charmin Plus Giant Rolls, Aloe Vera or the Wildflowers. What can I say, I like the smell of the wildflowers toilet paper, you'll usually find me sniffing the empty paper roll. (Too much info? sorry lol)


3. Which brand of bath soap do you use? Body wash or bar?

For me, Suave Moisturizing Body wash with Moisture Beads, Lavender scent. For the hubby, Old Spice Bodywash.

4. What cereal do you buy for yourself?

I don't, I really don't eat cereal, but on the occasional craving, I grab Honey Nut Cheerios.

5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use? Liquid or tablets?

Whatever is on sale, and yet I'm still amazed at why I sometimes get water spots on my dishes LOL Seriously though, whatever is on sale, I can't bear to pay ludicrous amounts of money for dishwashing detergent.

6. What's your favorite fruit?

Strawberries, oh and kiwi, guess that makes it fruits, instead of just one.

7. Which brand of laundry detergent do you use?

Well I have two I like but usually it's Gain Touch of Softeness Cotton Fresh, and I use Simple Pleasures Softener AND the matching dryer sheets. Lavender and Vanilla scent....oh boy, it's yummy!!!

8. Do you like chocolate?

What kind of a question is that? I LOVE chocolate LOL

9. Are you right or left-handed?

I'm right, right???

10. Do you still write checks or use a debit card?

I use a debit card whenever possible, or actually cash which keeps me from overspending. I seldom write checks for anything anymore, unless it's a really tight payday, then I have to write a check two days before and pray and hope to God it doesn't go through until payday.

Ok now, I'm going to tag someone, I really wasn't but I saw some of you trying to flee the scene and ducking away, that just means you WANT to get tagged right?

Because I usually tag the same people, I'm going to shake things up a bit. So I tag Annie, Addie, (see a pattern? lol j/k) Michelle-Ozark Crafter, Cyd and Domestic Goddess. I'm setting the clock and you have 10 minutes, GO!!! Nah, I'm just kidding, take all the time in the world :)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I like the suave body wash with the beads too :)

Domestic Goddess said...

Ok Sandra. I am doing the little survey, but am new to this tagging thing. How do I make sure people know they have been tagged?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag ... can you imagine how different my answers will be ... all SA products!!!