Tuesday, July 25, 2006

TACKLE IT TUESDAY!!! July 25


Well ladies, my project for today is this:


Whoever said or thought that laundry for 4 people is not a lot, surely hasn't lived in MY house. This is all the laundry I did this weekend, yes I was a bit lazy last week and instead of doing my usual twice a week laundry, I left it for Saturday and Sunday. Needless to say, I spent the weekend pretty much glued to the washer and dryer.

This is what I'll be tackling today, and I promise I'll post pictures when it's all done.....I COULD cheat and just take all the clothes out and put them somewhere and then take a pic of the empty baskets.....but really, what good would that do, I would just end up with laundry piled up somewhere else in the house right??? LOL
I'll probably take pictures of me putting the laundry in their rightful places, so you KNOW that I'm actually working and not slacking off.

What projects are you tackling today, and are you brave enough to share the pictures with us? If you are, then please, just run, don't walk, over to Janice at 5 Minutes for Mom.

9 comments:

someone else said...

Laundry........ugh! Ironing......double ugh! Today I'm planning to finish up the ironing that I started yesterday. There must have been two dozen things to iron! I let it build up because I dislike ironing almost as much as I dislike dusting.

I seem to remember reading that you like to iron? Wanna play?

Michelle said...

Ugh! i hate laundry which is what I am doing today but imagine doing this with a washer inside and the laudry out the back door and down into the basement!!! I really hate doing the laundry now. I make my dog go downstairs first! LOL

Yes I know that is sad but I am being honest that is what I do!!!

Mom2fur said...

First, thanks for commenting over at my blog. The thumb only hurts if I bump it into something!
Second--four people doesn't mean laundery for just four people. Not if you consider sheets/towels and other linens as well as separating 'workout' or 'play' clothes from dressy or school clothes! (And in my house, there's also pet bedding!) So...good job in tackling your laundery!

Christina said...

Last minute school shopping. My kids all go back on Thursday due to year round modified calander here in Hawaii. The kids seem to like this, but it is very hectic to get out of school for 5 weeks and turn right around to start school shopping.

Michelle said...

Ugh! That is quite a pile of laundry!

The only thing I should be "talking" right now is going over our enlisted spouses' group's bylaws!!

Virginia Revoir said...

LOL! I know how you feel! I just did (no joking) 30 loads of laundry last week. I should've of put it as my tackle tuesday instead of what I did but I have no picture. I would be embarrassed to show how much laundry that was! I did have someone hired to do it but I decided to do it myself. So proud!

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

LOL, that IS alot of laundry! Good work, that is IF you got it all done! *Smiles* You make me giggle, so thanks!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny. Great job tackling your laundry.
If I don't do one or two loads during the week (one I am doing right now)...I am stuck with laundry all weekend too. But I rather spend time with my Sweetheart so I make myself do laundry during the week.

Glass Half Full said...

I have to laugh because as I type this comment I have two laundry baskets full of CLEAN clothes in our bedroom. They have been there for TWO days!!! :) Better hop to it.