Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sandra's Saturday Surfing!!!!



Since it's Saturday, it's time for more Saturday Surfing. Remember last week I told you all that I would start sharing the sites that made my life easier during the week, or just interesting sites or blogs I found.

I use the internet for a LOT of things, not just my blogging, but also banking, paying bills, online shopping, kids activities, cooking etc......even watching tv. As I mentioned last week, I watch portuguese through JUMPTV, if you're interested in tv channels from other countries, check it out.

Some blogs I want you to take a look at when you get a chance, I found them this week and just love them.


A Good Cup of Coffee - Even just the title has me captivated LOL I LOVE coffee, so I couldn't pass this one up. Go on over and say hi to Jen, she's new to blogging :)


Be Not Conformed - This is such an inspiring blog, just love reading it.


Other places I surfed on over to this week:


Booksamillion - Just love this place, usually can find a book I'm looking for at a reasonable price.


Paperbackswap - Don't even know what to say about this one, I have been using it for about a year and I've been able to get a BUNCH of good books from there.


Top Baby Pages - Though mine are no longer babies, I still enjoy going here, there's so many interesting articles.


Proverbs 31 Ministries - Love this site.


Sermonaudio - This is a great site to listen to sermons by your favorite pastors.

And that's it, I don't have that many this week, didn't really spend much time on the internet. Hope you find some of these interesting and useful.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

My MIL really likes Booksamillion too...she even has their member card to get more discounts :) I've signed up with paperback books before too. I have so many paperbacks I need to get rid of (courtsey of my MIL passing them on!) which I don't mind since it saves me money - but now to clear off my bookshelf!

Christina said...

I have to check out paperbackswap. I love to read. I think I heard of this before but forgot to check it out.