Friday, June 23, 2006

SOAKING UP THE SUN

We went to Veronica's house this afternoon so the kids could play in the sprinklers and pool etc. They had a blast and it was so much fun just watching them interact, they've been good friends the past two years and I know my kids are going to be heartbroken when Sydney and Scottie leave.

Anyway, I got some pictures and decided to turn it into a little video to make it more fun and easier than trying to upload 40 plus pictures LOL

So here you go, the kids soaking up some sun and having fun as usual :) Tomorrow I will post a video of them diving into the pool, it was too funny. Click the thumbnail or the file name to play the video :)


5 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great montage that was! Looks like the kids all enjoyed themselves and had a blast :)

rena said...

That was great!! They looked like they had a great time!
Enjoy your weekend.

Courtney said...

How cute looks like they had a blast! Are you sure those girls aren't sisters???? LoL!

Christina said...

How cute!

Hey, check back at my site - you were one of my winners! :)

Angie said...

I love this! I am so gonna steal your idea very soon and do a montague photo thingy!
My kids thought it was cool. They wanted to know who those kids were. "Mommy, are they your friends' kids?"
"Why, yes, of course they are!"
Thanks for sharing!