Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!!!


I don't have much time to post this morning, for obviousy reasons :)
But I wanted to wish all the moms out there, a wonderful Mother's Day. All the wonderful mother's in my family, my mom, my stepmother, my mother in law, my sisters in law, my grandmothers and my friends and last but not least, the wonderful mother's and friends I've met through the blogging world.
May you all have a beautiful Mother's Day!!!! I love you all :)

MOTHER'S LOVE

Her love is like
an island in life's ocean,
vast and wide

A peaceful, quiet shelter
From the wind, the rain, the tide.
'Tis bound on the north by Hope,
By Patience on the West,
By tender Counsel on the South
And on the East by Rest.

Above it like a beacon light
Shine Faith, and Truth, and Prayer;
And thro' the changing scenes of life
I find a haven there.

~Author Unknown~

5 comments:

Courtney said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY SANDRA!!!!!!
Hope you have a special day. I love ya :)

Diane Viere said...

Blessings to you too on this Mother's Day!

Diane

Sandra said...

Court - Thank you so much :) Same to you my friend, hope you have a wonderful day :)

Diane - Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a Wonderful Mother's Day too :)

Toni Anderson said...

Happy Mother's Day Sandra, I hope you have a lovely day :)

Anonymous said...

Happy MOthers day to you!