Friday, March 10, 2006

Wow another week is gone




I just had to post this pic because last night I dreamt about being in Uvongo. Now, Uvongo is on the KwaZulu Natal's Coast, and I remember going there many many times with my family. Man, we had the best vacations. Great, Great times and I dreamt about it last night, needless to say when I woke up this morning I was sooooo irritated LOL
If I'm not mistaken, we actually stayed at the flats in the photo. Thought I would share it with you all :)

I can't believe how fast this week just went by.
I thought just yesterday was monday and now we're back to friday again, not that I'm complaining, this means I don't have to get up early tomorrow. Wishful thinking maybe, but hopefully Nicholas will let me sleep in for a bit.

The weather continues to be yucky. It's 28 degrees outside, did I mention how sick I was of the cold? Yeah I did, but I'll say it again. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THE COLD!!! There, I feel better now.

Curt is still dealing with that infection in his finger. It looks awful. For the longest time I've been telling him to quit biting his nails, he not only bites the nails but when he runs out of those he starts biting the side of the nail.....well, that is where the infection formed. I feel so bad for him cause he's in so much pain with it and though he's started antibiotics 2 days ago, I think they're only starting to work now. If it's not looking any better by this weekend I think he needs to go back in and have it rechecked.....hope I can convince him to do that.

So yesterday morning when I went to the library, I went by the Youth Center and picked up the list for the available activities and sports they have. Jasmine can't decide what she wants to do, she thinks maybe soccer and T-Ball. Then she asks me what is T-Ball like....ummm, great, like I know. I'm ashamed to say that I don't. See, growing up in South Africa, we played Netball, Rugby, Cricket, Soccer etc. Looking at the list for the sports played here, I'm really confused. LOL
Things like Night Hoops, Soft Ball, Pitch, Hit & Run etc., which I have no idea how they are played so how do I tell Jasmine? She must think I'm a total looser as a mom cause she said to me yesterday "well, how come you don't know these things, didn't you do sports as a kid?". LOL

Anyway, since they don't have Dance and Gymnastics Instructors right now, those 2 are out of the question. She still thinks that she wants to do Taekwondo, but I think we're a bit too late on the sign up for that. Not to mention that she's so whiny when it comes to getting hurt, I can just see it......she gets hit or doesn't block or whatever and goes into hysterics. LOL I think we may leave that for another time, maybe next year.

I think I need to go find out more about these sports so I can tell her what it's like, or maybe even take her to watch some of them and let her decide? Wish me luck as I go searching for T-Ball, Softball, and any other ball sports out there.

No comments: