Monday, March 06, 2006

Hmmm I knew this would happen!!!

You know when I agreed to have 3 computers in the house, I knew that eventually it would come back to bite me in the behind. I've been kicked off my computer by the kiddos. One is on mine playing Dora and the other is on daddy's puter playing Wonder Pets. So I have to be on the KIDS COMPUTER. How messed up is that?!?!?!? LOL

I'm trying to start my spring cleaning and I really want to get the house in order and reorganized, get rid of the stuff we don't need anymore etc, but then I start doing it, it gets boring, and I walk away. Go back again, look through a few things, 5 minutes goes by and it gets boring YET again and I walk. See a pattern??? Now how am I ever going to get anything done around here?

Sometimes I miss being pregnant just for that whole nesting period. You know the one where you get up really fast and do an extensive cleaning of the house while wadding around like a duck? THAT'S what I need.

I'm finally getting around to taking pics of the house so I can show it to family, I'm sure by now they are tired of waiting. I figure I might as well take the pics anyway cause pretty soon we'll be moving out of these houses and onto the new ones that they are building. The whole base housing is getting an overhaul, and from what I've heard we'll be moved out of these by next year. I'm actually looking forward to it, except that I'm so sentimental and it's going to be hard leaving this one behind. This is where I had both my kids etc. I'm hoping for a bigger house though cause this one is WAY too small for us right now.

So last night I was sleeping and for some reason I decided to turn on my side and pulled a muscle in my back. How it happened is what I want to know, it's not like I was doing anything different in my sleep, I mean, I sleep every night right? *sigh* what's weird is that it hurts really bad in the morning and then goes away during the day and at about this time of the afternoon it starts getting really sore again. Hopefully by tomorrow it will be fine. Cross my fingers!!!

Well that's it for tonight, gotta go start dinner. You all have a great night and sweet dreams.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh how I can relate to the whole computer thing. I have two, hubby's and mine, and I'm constantly being kicked off by the kids.
Ouch, I hope your back feels better soon.
Ah, the nesting phase, if only you could have that without the whole pregnancy thing. sigh.

Anonymous said...

Oh I hate it when I hurt my neck like that :) God luck with getting yourself motivated to clean!

Sandra said...

Jenny, wouldn't it be awesome, nesting without the whole pregnancy discomfort....ahhhh how nice LOL

Mel, thanks, my neck feels a lot better today must have pulled something yesterday. I'm praying to get motivated LOL