Friday, February 24, 2006

TGIF, that's all I'm saying!

Ahhhhhh the end of another crazy week. Did I ever tell you how much I love fridays? Because I really do. I think I'm in a really good mood today because the weather is actually cooperating. We've had higher temps, well not really hot, but much better than usual. When you're faced with snow and rain and temperatures in the negative, you welcome the 50 degrees with open arms. LOL

I should be cleaning but I am really not in the mood. I haven't been getting much sleep lately, don't know why. Last night was another perfect example of me laying in bed, feeling exhausted but just staring at the ceiling and mentally challenging myself to go to sleep. Didn't happen!!!
I was still awake when Curt got home at 11:30pm, and was STILL awake when he went to bed at 2am. How retarded is that??? He should be home early tonight which means he takes the kids and mommy gets to go upstairs and lay in bed watching tv or reading a book.......SIGH life is good!!!

My morning started ok, a bit rocky because of 2 kids fighting. I don't know where they get the energy to do it first thing in the morning, I usually drag myself around and don't fully wake up until 8am when I get in the car to drive them to school. So before Nicholas even got dressed, THIS is what we went through, take a look:


I think the dog looks confused LOL......Nicholas was cracking me up because of the way he stands there, and I have to walk away or turn my back to them so I don't laugh. He thought it was funny at first, the whole idea of putting his nose up against the wall was just hilarious until he realized "hey wait a second, I'm actually in trouble". Boy did he change his attitude then.

Got nothing planned for today, just cleaning I guess, Oh and the laundry...BLEH! This is going to be another slow, uneventful weekend. This is what happens when you're on a budget and trying to save money. OH which reminds me, I finally got my results back for the MMR test and they are faxing it over to the other doctor's office. Maybe by next week I'll have my paperwork ready for INS. Wish me luck!!!

I WILL be making Koeksisters this weekend, just gotta remember to run to the store and pick up Cream of Tartar and something else, can't believe I forgot what it is right now, but it's another ingredient I'm missing. If you want to know what Koeksisters are and want the recipe yourself, don't forget to check out my other blog, Full Bellies, Happy Kids. I just posted the recipe this morning.

Well I'm off, to do, I don't know what. Will be back later to let you know how the rest of the day went, for now it's looking up but by the time the kids get together this afternoon, who knows!!!! LOL

No comments: