Thursday, February 23, 2006

Coffee anyone?

Alright well I have a hot cup of coffee which actually, nevermind, it's not hot anymore. Dagnabit I hate it when that happens. You know when you pour yourself a cup of coffee and take one sip and it's so good and hot and then you set it down and walk away to deal with kids, or dogs or whatever.....you come back and think it's only been a few minutes, take a sip and it's the most disgusting foul tasting cold coffee? Sigh, yeah well that's where I'm at right now, but I don't want to go grab another cup because this IS my second and I have this whole rule about only having 2 cups of coffee a day.

So, I decided to start this blog today with a video, I just think it's so funny. It's from SheDaisy (yes it's country music, so if you don't like it, I'm sorry, just move on to something else), and it's called God Bless the American Housewife, which is I would say perfect for me right, I am after all just a housewife. LOL

EDIT: Watch the Video HERE.

With Curt's new job we can actually email back and forth. Last night I'm sitting at the computer, after the kids are asleep, and I get an email from him. It's about this article that was published "Good Conduct Medal Award Elimination Explained" and you can read the article there. Well Curt decided to send off an email to his First Shirt (First Sergeant) about the article and he in return told him that he agreed with his view and that he should maybe send it off to the Stars and Stripes or Airmen's Magazine. So, Curt did that and it seems that they might be publishing his letter in the Stars and Stripes. He's sooooooo excited about that, so I'm happy for him. I can't wait to see it in the paper :) You know I'll post it here right? LOL

Ack, I can't take this coffee anymore, it's seriously making me sick to my stomach. Hope your day started with a MUCH better cup of coffee. Oh and before I forget, please leave a comment if you read my blog....just would love to know who reads it. Alright well I'll be back soon with more insanities, but for now, there's a kitchen calling for cleaning and a 2 year old fighting with a puppy. Ahhhhh the joys of motherhood!!!!

No comments: