Friday, December 09, 2016

BLOGMAS 2016 - Day 9 { How do you decorate? }

Good evening my friends, and once again this post is up late.  Look, I'm just gonna say it, I have a lot going on during the day and it's no use pretending I'm going to be good and get all the posts up early morning, or even in the afternoon.....not gonna happen LOL

So, with that said, I'm just going to make sure I post my blogmas every day, but some days it will be early, some will be afternoon and some will be late like today.  It's all good right?

Anyway, today's post is supposed to be about how I decorate for Christmas, but the problem is that I just today bought more decorations (at the thrift store, doing a haul on that tomorrow), and I haven't finished decorating.  I want to take pictures of everything for you guys, so I'm not going to do today's post, but I also didn't want to say why or just not post at all.....I hope you understand.

This means though that tomorrow you get 2 posts for 1.  YAY!!!  Plus, a grocery haul and a thrift store haul.  So a day full of posts here on the blog, awesome right????

Well I better go finish up my grocery list and menu plan because I need to get groceries first thing in the morning.  Have a wonderful night everyone and please do stay warm out there :)







BLOGMAS 2016 PROMPTS


Day 1 - The Christmas Tag
Day 2 - Christmas Movies on the Must Watch List
Day 3 - Christmas Wishlist
Day 4 - Christmas Playlist
Day 5 - Pictures and Memories of Christmas Past
Day 6 - Pot Simmer Recipes
Day 7 - Cookies to be Baked (can be a recipe you make every year, or some you want to try)
Day 8 - Favorite Family Christmas Recipe
Day 9 - How do you decorate?
Day 10 - Real Tree or Artificial Tree
Day 11 - Stocking Stuffer Ideas
Day 12 - Quiet Christmas or Family Filled Loud Party Christmas?
Day 13 - Christmas Cards (do you send them, show us your favorites this year, or tells your favorite cards to send whether vintage, or bright and colorful)
Day 14 - Advent Calendar
Day 15 - Christmas Party Food Ideas
Day 16 - Winter Tag
Day 17 - Christmas Wishes
Day 18 - Homemade or Store Bought (What are you giving this year)
Day 19 - Recap of Christmas 2015 in pictures
Day 20 -  Christmas Decorations Reveal (show us your tree, your home decor, your mantle, anything you want)
Day 21 - Holiday Family Traditions
Day 22 - Preparing for the big day (show us your wrapping skills, are you making lists, getting the house ready for guests?)
Day 23 - Post whatever you wish
Day 24 - Christmas Eve (Are you opening presents tonight, is this your big celebration, what are you doing)

3 comments:

Lulu said...

doesn't matter when you post, morning, afternoon or night, just that you post..:-)

Susanne said...

Just popping around to visit, Sandra. I've had a crazy month so far and have hardly been able to visit blogs at all so I totally get it. But good for you for taking on something like Blogmas. Maybe write your post the day before when you have the time and then set the publish time for the next morning? I found that really helped with my Friday's Fave Five. Took a lot of pressure off.

This year my decorating has really stretched itself out not just over a couple of days but a couple of weeks. I'm a tad bit behind.

threesidesofcrazy said...

LOL a sure sign of Christmas is that we inevitably get behind on our blogging. Hope you're having a great weekend.