Monday, August 01, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday - 08/01/2016







The Weather:::
Still sunny, still hot, still no rain for a while.  We had rain in the forecast last week for at least 3 days and saw nothing but cloudy skies.  I don't mind summer but I also enjoy a bit of rain here and there, just to cool things off a bit. 


On my reading pile:::
Nothing, I had to put my book aside.  I don't have the brain to sit and read at the moment, really just can't concentrate.




On my tv:::
Portuguese Soaps
General Hospital
The American West
The Ghosts of Shepherdstown
Vlogs

On the menu for this week:::

Monday -  Spaghetti Bolognese, Garlic Bread
Tuesday -  Beef Stir Fry, Rice
Wednesday - Chicken a la King, Mashed Potatoes
Thursday - Crockpot Chili, Cornbread
Friday - Pork Parmigiana, Egg Noodles, Salad
Saturday - Roast Chicken, Potatoes, Carrots


On my to do list:::
Laundry
Housework


What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating:::
Absolutely nothing.  I guess I could say I'm creating or attempting to create a simple, chaos free life?  It's not exactly working out too well for me though.


Looking around the house:::
I'm sitting on my bed, it's 8:32am and the house is super quiet.  My husband and brother and sister in law are off to work, the kids are asleep and I wish I was sleeping as well.  Didn't sleep well last night, had a lot on my mind and kept tossing and turning. 


From the camera:::
Made a Banana Upside Down cake a few days ago, it was at hit.




On my prayer list:::
My family, we just need a lot of prayer right now.


5 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

I hope you have a wonderful week and that it gets more and more stress free!

I didn't sleep well last night either, Gunner had a rough night and I'm still trying to get him to settle in for the day.

I noticed we're having the same thing for dinner tonight too - Great minds think alike?

Joanna Unbehaun said...

Oh, dear friend.
Prayers for all of you!

Joanna Unbehaun said...

Oh, dear friend! Many prayers for you and yours!

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Sending all the loving thoughts,prayers, and good vibes I can my Friend!! May you find strength and things feel less overwhelming soon. Blessings. xoxo

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Hello dear friend. Much prayer and love.