Sunday, February 07, 2016

A Jewish Baker's Pastry Secret - Book Review


I had the pleasure of reviewing this book and I'm so glad I did.  You all know how much I love cooking and baking, and I have a special love for pastries.  I've never been one to make them though, the whole process of pastry intimidates me, but I've always wanted to jump in and try.

This book is gorgeous from beginning to end, starting with the cover photo and the amazing beautiful photography inside, to the delicious recipes.

Things like:

  • Bundt
  • Strudel
  • Guglehopf and Portuguese Sweet Bread
  • Puff Pastries
  • Charlotte Dough
  • Danish Pastries


Of course my first try is going to be the Portuguese Sweet Bread, followed by some Danish Pastries and Strudel. There is so much to choose from, and I couldn't be more excited to get my hands in the dough and start churning out some of the yummiest goodies in the pastry world.

If you love baking, this book is for you, for sure :)

No comments: