Monday, March 16, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday - 03/16/2015

Happy Monday!!!

Can't quite believe it's already the start of another week, I honestly feel like I just woke up and it was Saturday morning.

How have you all been?  Oh I've missed chatting with you and visiting your blogs and catching up, and I wish things could be different at the moment, but I'm still struggling to keep afloat and find my way through these crazy months.  At least I'm still here and kicking right?

Right.  Let's get on with our Happy Homemaker Monday!




The weather outside is::::
It is 51 degrees right now, cloudy and a slight chance of rain.  We've gotten rain the past 3 days actually, which makes me happy of course.

On the breakfast plate this morning::::
Coffee with the Caramel Macchiato Creamer.  Nothing to eat yet, I have to go to base this morning with Jasmine for haircuts and she asked if we could get some McDonald's breakfast because we haven't had it in a while, so that's what we'll have.


As I look outside my window:::
Very cloudy and dreary, but Spring is definitely on the way.  My trees all have beautiful little green shoots and some blooms already.  How exciting.


Right now I am::::
Typing up this post, drinking my coffee and listening to Lola snore next to me.


As I look around the house::::
The kitchen needs some TLC, I didn't get around to cleaning it yesterday and so there are dishes in the sink and random items on the counter from the kids. 


On today's to do list::::
Laundry
Cleaning
Homeschooling
Pay bills
Haircuts


Currently reading::::
Nothing at the moment, but do have two books coming in for review.  One I'm so excited about, it is a Pasta making cookbook and I love making my own pasta, so really looking forward to getting my hands on that book.


On the TV today::::
My Portuguese Soaps
The Following
Secrets and Lies
My Haunted House
The Haunting of
Ghost Adventures


On the menu this week::::

Monday - Chicken Egg Rolls, Fried Rice
Tuesday -  Cheese Enchiladas, Salad
Wednesday - Tuna Salad
Thursday - Guacamole Chicken Torta Sandwiches
Friday - Pancakes 
Saturday -  Chicken Fajitas
Sunday - Pizza


What I am creating at the moment::::
Absolutely nothing   


Favorite photo from the camera::::



Prayers, Inspirational Quotes or Devotionals::::
My heart says of you, "Seek his face!" Your face, LORD, I will seek.
Psalm 27:8

PLEASE, don't add links to this list that are not part of the Happy Homemaker Monday. I've asked numerous times, and I'm frankly quite tired of having to remove links to other posts that shouldn't be in this list. Please be respectful of my request!


2 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Sorry I linked late but couldn't get it to work for some reason earlier.

I think of you often and so happy you're hanging there dear Gal! I love that candle too. I just read the review post too. It sounds really cool.

Have a wonderful week!! xo

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Good to see you!!!