Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Night

November 25

Well hello, I hope you are having a good Sunday night.

Can you believe that Thanksgiving is already come and gone?

We had a very good last few days, my husband was off since Tuesday so our week consisted of a zoo trip for homeschooling and then doing nothing but being home.

I can say that I have been inside since Wednesday and I have not missed going anywhere at all. I'm such a homebody, perfectly happy in my little corner with my family around me, my things, my crafts and a good cup of tea or coffee.

It was not always so, as I remember growing up I couldn't be still in one place, I felt that I needed to be constantly on the move and visiting here and there.

But as I have gotten older, I'm come to really enjoy and treasure my time at home. I guess you could almost call me a recluse, but that's not something that bothers me :)

November 25

Been sort of nursing an impending cold that just comes about, messes with my sinus but then never truly develops into much more. It does leave me feeling yucky and with no energy for anything.

This Sunday has been spent very quietly.

Hubby had a lot of homework for his College Business Law class, so he spent it doing that. Kids mostly played together, or read or played games on their laptops.

As for me, I am sad to say that I didn't even get to touch my quilt today.

I puttered around with my Kindle Fire. Added some new books, removed others etc.

So thrilled to have found a ton of Ann Rinaldi books. She is a young adult historical fiction author and I love her stories.

In between that, I've been working on some more dishcloths as you can see on the picture above.  I will be doing a giveaway here on the blog soon :)

Now it's time for some Walking Dead with my husband, then an early night for us.  He has his PT test tomorrow, which should be his last one before he retire.

Anyway, I'm babbling aren't I?

I better get on off here and make my way to the couch, I have dishcloths awaiting and a hubby eager for some company.

Have a blessed night,




No comments: