Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 32

The days are kind of just running from one to the other and it's at this point of deployments and TDY's that I tend to get confused and sort of lose track of what day it is. I think after a while you just go with the flow until your husband returns.
One thing is for sure, I will miss these daily picture posts when he's back, but I'm thinking I will continue to post pics with my daily posts, whatever they may be about :)


:::: early morning breakfast
Day 32


:::: folding laundry while watching my Portuguese soap on the laptop
Day 32


:::: some cutesy crochet projects under way
Day 32


:::: been enjoying the fresh cherries, they seem to have taken over my kitchen
Day 32


:::: waiting for their treat after going potty
Day 32


:::: dinner...pepperoni and mozzarella garlic crescent rolls
Pepperoni and Mozzarella Garlic Crescent Rolls







3 comments:

Katie B. of HousewifeHowTos.com said...

Those crescent rolls look crazy delicious!

Mahek said...

Please continue writing your daily post . They are an inspiration...

Susanne said...

Those crescent rolls look delicious!