Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 18

::::  a day spent in the kitchen
Day 18


:::: dough rolling
Rissois de queijo e fiambre


:::: Rissois de Fiambre e Queijo (Cheese and Ham Rissoles) for lunch.  I make these with all sorts of fillings, shrimp, chicken, tuna, beef and cheese and ham.  I follow the same simple recipe for the dough and just change out the filling, for these, I just added some diced ham and some cheddar cheese.
Rissois de queijo e fiambre


:::: bread baking
Day 18


:::: cinnamon loaf
Day 18


:::: laundry washing
Day 18


:::: fun dinner for the kids, Sloppy Joe Bun Buggy
Sloppy Joe Bun Buggy


4 comments:

Miranda @ Pressing On said...

I love it! What gorgeous pictures and fun, creative meals for your family.

Amy @ Heritage Homemaker said...

Love the buggies! The Rissois de Fiambre e Queijo, that is just plain torture! Those Look AMAZINGLY GOOD!!!! Definitely need to make some!

Susanne said...

Now what kid would not love to see those buggies on their plates for supper. I'm so keeping that in my file for dayhome.

kolfinnas korner said...

I miss my clothes line! Love my drying rack though. I don't think there is a day that goes by that there isn't something drying on waiting to be folded and put away.