Friday, September 23, 2011

Hello Autumn.....

It's official, we are entering Fall, though that really doesn't mean much for us unless we get in the car and drive about 2 hours north.

I've been so busy this week, have had so much going on that I've found myself neglecting my little corner here.  It always makes me feel a little discombobulated, like it throws my whole week out of whack.

I wish I had some exciting things to show you, or share with you but I truly don't.

We took some School Pictures this week, because even though we're homeschooling it doesn't mean that we don't take those anymore, it just means that we don't pay ridiculous amounts of money for packages including sizes that we really don't want and being stuck with pictures that the photographers clearly didn't take any time checking to make sure that hairs were brushed or mouths were clean........yes I'm speaking from experience, I still have Nicholas First Grade photo with spaghetti all over his mouth.  Ridiculous.

2011_09210004

2011_09210029

They are growing so fast, I find myself wanting to reach out and physically stopping them from growing anymore.  But I think that's something all mama's feel. :)

Cooking meals is another thing that keeps me busy, I am glad I enjoy cooking so much because I don't know how I would feel if I didn't and realized how much hours are spent in the kitchen.

Banana Cream pie ::::

Banana Cream Pie

Pumpkin Spice Latte, at home ::::

Pumpkin Spice Latte

And in the afternoon, an Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte ::::

2011_09230031

Grilled Ground Beef Gyros ::::

Grilled Ground Beef Gyros

See?  Nothing really out of this world going on, just normal life. 

I've also been messing around with my camera, learning new things, following tutorials and trying to figure out how to use it to the best of it's ability.  It's so much fun :)

Now I'm going to sit down and enjoy my night of shows.  New Season premieres for Ghost Adventures and Supernatural, plus my Haven.

I do hope you've all had a good week and enjoy the weekend, I will be back tomorrow with a post.  And don't forget that there is not much time left to enter my Mollie Makes Magazine Giveaway. :)

No comments: