Monday, August 08, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

(New HHM button)


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Cloudy and 88 degrees.  It feels absolutely amazing.


Things that make me happy:
Replenishing my soul


Book I'm reading:
Sarah's Quilt by Nancy E Turner


What's on my TV today:
Eureka
Meek's Cutoff -  Been waiting so long to watch this one I can't wait


On the menu for dinner:
Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans


On my To Do List:

Iron clothes
Homeschooling
Put up a new post here on the blog


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Chicken Pepper Pasta -  will have the recipe up this morning :)


In the craft basket:
Crochet Slippers


Looking forward to this week:
Starting Homeschooling :)


Tips and Tricks:
The first day of school is no time for a drastic adjustment of household sleep schedules. Instead, ease children back into a school year routine gradually.




My favorite blog post this week:
No blog reading yet, I do plan on at at least opening my Google Reader today.


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
^^^^^^^^ read above



No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):






Lesson learned the past few days:

Life is about making a conscious effort, it's not about sitting back and expecting things to happen.


On my mind:
Homeschooling


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
John 14:6

No comments: