Monday, August 01, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

(New HHM button)


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Had another dust storm come through yesterday, that makes it the third in about 2 weeks time, what on earth is going on?  We've also been blessed with a lot of rain lately so I'm happy with that :)


Things that make me happy:
Reading a really good book that I can't put down


Book I'm reading:
Sarah's Quilt by Nancy E Turner


What's on my TV today:
Eureka


On the menu for dinner:
Jambalaya


On my To Do List:

Vacuum house
Pay bills
Grocery Shopping
Have to go sit at the MPF building to get mine and Jasmine's ID cards renewed


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Haven't made anything new lately but do have some recipes coming soon :)



In the craft basket:
Same as before, haven't been crocheting at all so have a few things in there needing my attention


Looking forward to this week:
Getting everything set up for Homeschooling, we start next Monday :)


Tips and Tricks:
Does your pupster have an itch that he just won't let alone? Dab some apple cider vinegar onto the spot. That should take the itch away.




My favorite blog post this week:
No blog reading, unplugged everything and that included Google Reader


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
^^^^^^^^ read above



No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):





Lesson learned the past few days:

That if you allow yourself to forget who you really are, you will never be happy.  Take time to think, take time to rest, take time to focus on the things that really matter and stop trying to follow the masses.


On my mind:
Homeschooling


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
And he has given us this command: Whoever loves God must also love his brother.
1 John 4:21

No comments: