Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Homemaker Monday

(New HHM button)


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Windy, very very windy and it's bugging up my allergies.


Things that make me happy:
Knowing that I'm blessed


Book I'm reading:
The Waiting Place by Eileen Button - It's for an upcoming review and I'm absolutely loving it.


What's on my TV today:
Vanished with Beth Holloway
Rewatching one of Jane Austen's movies, not sure which one yet


On the menu for dinner:
Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken and Garlic Mashed Potatoes




On my To Do List:


Mop floors
Clean fish tank


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Homemade Twix Bars



In the craft basket:
Crochet pillow for Jasmine's bed
Cellphone Felt cover
Apple Cozies


Looking forward to this week:
Just one more week closer to a vacation


Tips and Tricks:
I have nothing today




My favorite blog post this week:
These are a few of my favourite things at Treasures from the Cherry Tree


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Tabiboo


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):


2011_06190001




Lesson learned the past few days:

That things can change in a split second.  We have two airman that have endured a fire in their home last night and have lost everything.  Thankfully everyone was ok but they lost everything :( 


On my mind:
Summer vacation
The two airman who need our prayers more than anything


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?
2 Corinthians 6:14

No comments: