Monday, January 03, 2011

My Crafty Corner - African Flower Blanket


I finished my Jar Jacket and I couldn't love it anymore if I tried.  It looks so darn cute and now I'm looking around the house at all my other mason jars and just imagining the possibilities.

What do you think?

2011_01030002

It's one of those projects that comes together so quick and I just love the colors.  I'm thinking of making a few others for different rooms in the house.

Now let me show you my African Flower Blanket which has completely swept me off my feet.

2011_01030003

It's in it's very early stages but it's coming together pretty quick too, these flowers are SUPER easy to make and I actually have the pattern memorized so I make about 6 a night. 

2011_01030005

Oh I just love it so very much, the beautiful flowers design, the pastel colors, just everything about it is making me giddy with anticipation for the finished project.

2011_01030006

So that's what is going on in my Crafty Corner.  For now I'm concentrating on the blanket but I have a few other projects I want to try too so I might take a shot at those in between making a gazillion little flowers.

What are YOU working on?

No comments: