Saturday, October 30, 2010

Saturday Sights!

What a night!

My little one woke up around 1 am and said he had to use the bathroom, he made it as far as the hallway and proceeded to throw up all over.  Poor thing!

I brought him into bed with me and we spent the whole night awake, he had a slight fever and just didn't feel good at all.  There is a stomach/cold bug thing going around their school right now and one of his friends had it just the day before so I'm not surprised at all.


In the meantime, we're all having a slow, easy, quiet Saturday.

My housework is all done, I'm just in the middle of the usual Laundry Dance, between Washer and Dryer, Basket and Ironing Board and Folding and Putting away.

He's doing much better, been in his room in bed watching TV all day, his only worry is for Halloween tomorrow and being well enough to go Trick or Treating.  It will break his little heart if he doesn't so I'm praying that he is well enough to do so.
2010_10300016

Hubster watching the new Nightmare on Elm Street with Jasmine and the pugs

2010_10300017

I love this fiery red hair

2010_10300020

As for me, I'm going to enjoy my Chai Tea while I sit down to fold laundry and watch Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. 

2010_10290012

I hope your Saturday is as relaxing and slow as ours.

No comments: