Monday, July 19, 2010

{ Happy Homemaker Monday - July 19}

HHM
New HHM banner


The weather in my neck of the woods:
Cloudy but no rain, though I wish it would.


Things that make me happy:
Rain


Book I'm reading:
Mr Darcy's Daughters - very good


What I'm enjoying on TV:
The Gates
Pretty Little Liars
Sleepy Hollow - Oldie but I haven't watched it yet


On the menu for dinner:
Bacalhau com Natas (Cod Fish in a Cream Sauce)


On my To Do List:
Sweep and mop the floors
Iron and put away laundry
File paperwork


New Recipe I tried or want to try soon:
Frozen Orange Pie


In the craft basket:
Crochet, crochet, crochet.


Looking forward to this week:
Just relaxing and enjoying the last of summer with my kiddos


Tips and Tricks:
Use a few drops of lemon juice to help remove grout stains. Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Wipe dry. Lemon juice also acts as a mild disinfectant and leaves your house smelling fresh and inviting.


My favorite blog post this week:
Growing herbs for different teas at Chiot's Run


Blog Hopping (a new discovered blog you would like to share with the readers):
Living Our Dream - I discovered this blog about a month ago and I just love going there to visit. The blog's authors are retired and travel full time in their RV. They have stunning photos and very interesting places to share with us.


No words needed (favorite photo or picture, yours or others you want to share):

2010_07130013

Lesson learned the past few days:

Align CenterTo stick to my morals and values and to never waver.


On my mind:
My hubby who has a bad cold and still has to go to work.


Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled."
Matthew 5:6

No comments: