Friday, May 07, 2010

{ Bake me a Wish Cake Winner }

Wow there were a lot of comments and I don't blame you, I would have wanted a cake for myself if I hadn't already received one for the review.

Let me tell you, the winner will LOVE their cake, they are so good.

Now, I used Random.org to generate a number between 1 and 45, and the number that came up was.............






DRUM ROLL









Congratulations Laina, you're going to have a super yummy cake coming your way. Please email me at bourlandcs@msn.com ASAP, with your address, so the cake can be sent out and get to you in time for Mother's Day.

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Congratulations to Laina. Thanks for sharing Bake Me a Wish with us--I had never heard of them but am now thinking I need to place an order!! Have a great weekend.

Laina said...

Thank you so much! I can't even believe it! I've never won anything! I'm lookng forward to this delicious cake! I'll let you know how it is :)
http://reflectionsofanavywife.blogspot.com/

Mari said...

Congrats to Laina! What a fun thing to win!