Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Tiffany!


I love my nieces and nephews to death and it's always so hard being away during their birthdays and other milestones.

This little girl has a special place in my heart, she was the first baby in the family and she was also like a daughter to me, while my brother and sister in law were working, Tiffany stayed with me and it was heartbreaking the day I left South Africa. It literally felt like I was leaving my own child behind.

Tiffany, I love you more than words could ever say and I only wish I could be there for your birthday, to give you a big hug and kiss and tell you just how proud I am of the beautiful young lady you've become.


I hope you have an amazing day and that you get everything that you've ever wished for and more.

Happy Birthday Honey!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Happy Birthday to your gorgeous niece. I'm sure you miss her so much you can't stand it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany
May your day be fun filled.. eat lots of cake and enjoy yourself.

Lara said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany

Renee said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany.