Sunday, October 01, 2006

Holiday Traditions!!!



The Holidays, more specifically Thanksgiving and Christmas, are my favorite time of year, and I know that there are a lot of you out there that have Family Traditions that have either been carried on from generation to generation, or that you've started yourself.

I thought that it would be fun to hear about how everyone celebrates the holidays, and who knows for those who don't have any traditions of their own but would like to start some, it could be a place to get ideas.

So with that in mind, I thought that on the 1st of November, I would host a "Holiday Traditions" day. I will put up a post with my own traditions, and being that I'm portuguese, I will definitely be sharing tradtions from my heritage.

Would you like to join in and share your own???

Do you and your family have a special tradition every Christmas Morning, or maybe it's a special dinner for Thanksgiving??? Do you all go out on a certain day to get a Christmas Tree??? Is there a special ornament or fun way your family decorates for the holidays??? How about different Heritages, how are the holidays celebrated all over the world???
If you want to share with us your Family Traditions, just remember to come back here on the 1st of November, and in the meantime if you wouldn't mind helping me spread the word, just grab the banner and maybe give a little shout out???

And feel free to share recipes, or music or favorite things to do, the more visual the better. If you have photos even better :)

Hope to see you all here on the 1st of November!!!

No comments: