Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Treasure Tuesday!!!


Another Tuesday and time for another treasure to be shared. I have to be honest here because I was drawing a total blank and not knowing what to share. Then I remembered that when Jasmine was in kindergarten, around mother's day, they had to make something to bring home. I literally cried my eyes out when I read the poem.

A piece of me I give to you. I painted this flower To say "I love you". The heart is you The hand is me. To show we are friends- The best there can be. I hope you will save it And look back someday At the flower we shared On your special day. -Kathleen Lademan-

And this is the whole picture together. How adorable is that???



So there you have it, my Treasure for this Tuesday. If you want to play along or look at a list of other treasures, just head on over to Faith's Blog "Faithful Mommy".

8 comments:

someone else said...

That's probably one of your best treasures yet! Love it!!

Chaotic Mom said...

What a GREAT treasure! One to frame, maybe? I LOVE what the kids come home with from school.
--From another military wife. ;)

Carol said...

Very creative! A definite keeper.

Courtney said...

How sweet! I keep all the kids art work to. I need to start a scrapbook soon. Add that to the neverending list huh?!?!?!

Overwhelmed! said...

Oh my gosh, that is beautiful! I can't wait until Snuggle Bug is old enough to create artwork like that. :) Great treasure you've posted!

I've posted a treasure as well. Stop by and take a peek. :)

Just Nancy said...

That is a cute picture and so special. I have one like it that I will share in one of these upcoming treasure Tuesdays!

My treasure is up today.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it!!

I really love looking at everyone's Tuesday Treasures... I need to start doing it too; maybe I'll start next week.

Stacy said...

That is adorable. I love homemade gifts like that!