Monday, May 15, 2006

CopyKat Recipes

I've had this site bookmarked under my favorites for, oh about 5 years now. If you've never checked it out but would love to know how to make some of your favorite restaurant dishes, then THIS is the place to go.

They have the recipes for some of the most popular dishes and restaurants, like Sonic's Cherry Limeade, Olive Garden's 5-cheese Lasagna, Outback Steakhouse Walkabout Soup or the Aussie Fries, TGI Friday's 9 Layer Dip etc.

I've made many of these before and they turned out really well, so go ahead and check them out at CopyKat Recipes. I'm sure you can find one of your favorite dishes.

The reason I'm mentioning this is because while making my menu's and grocery list, I was writing down the ingredients for the Chili's Monterey Chicken that I'm making tonight. It's sooooooooo good!!!

Just had to share with you all :)

6 comments:

Courtney said...

What a great site!! Thanks for sharing!

Stacy said...

Hmmm never heard of it before but I will definitely check it out. Thanks!

Toni Anderson said...

Must try this!!!

Anonymous said...

Um...5 cheese lasagne? What happened to 3...? FIve?? Wow.

Sandra said...

If any of you try out the site, let me know how it went, I've found some really great recipes on there including the McDonald's Sauce for the burgers which my kids love LOL

Stephanie Manley @CopyKat.com said...

This is a belated thank you, but thank you for the lovely mention!
Stephanie