Saturday, April 01, 2006

GOOGLE IMAGE MEME!!!

Starting today with one of my favorite songs. I love Mercyme so I hope you will all enjoy this one :)

I Can Only Imagine - Mercyme

You know there are so many fun meme's out there and I thought this would be a fun one to try on here.
I found this one over at dormousie. Just follow the rules, I added two more to the list though.

Visit: http://images.google.com/
Search for:

1) Place you grew up.
2) Place you live now.
3)Your name.
4)Your Grandmother's name.
5)Your favorite food.
6)Your favorite drink.
7)Your favorite song.
8)Your favorite smell.
9) Place you would love to visit
10) Favorite season.

So here's mine:

1) Place you grew up.
Johannesburg, South Africa

2) Place you live now.

Mountain Home AFB, Idaho


3) Your name.



4) Your grandmother's name.
Odete


Jacinta



5) Your favorite food.
Seafood


6) Your favorite drink.
Diet Coke


7) Your favorite song.
Unchained Melody


8) Your favorite smell.
Onions and garlic
frying in the pan



9) Places you would love to visit.
Greek Islands


Pyramids


10) Favorite Season.



And there you have it. Now you know a bit more about me through these images.

All I have on my agenda for today is running down to walmart for some last items I didn't get at the commissary yesterday. Curt wants to go with so we will have to wait until he gets up later this afternoon.

Poor guy worked late man shift, so he went in at 8pm last night and didn't get home until 7:30am this morning, he looked about ready to drop.
So the kids and I are just going to hang out and watch tv, play on the computer etc until he gets up and then we'll head on down there for the stuff we need.

Hope you all have a great saturday, ours started off raining at 2am and it's still going so I guess a trip to the playground is out of the question??? SIGH....dagnabit LOL

Alright I'll be back later, there's a pot of coffee calling my name :)

3 comments:

Dan said...

Your grandmother's had some great names!! :)

Too bad it's raining, but rain brings lots of flowers and green things and freshness all around. Good things to look forward to!

Anonymous said...

1. Cape Town, South Africa
2. Cape Town, South Africa
3. Michelle
4. Lillian (maternal) Sophia (paternal)
5. Seafood & Thai
6. Wine
7. Don't have one
8. The smell of earth after a rain storm & my perfume Aromatics by Clinique
9. The Great Wall of China
10. Autumn

Courtney said...

That was neat! Sorry about the rain :o( Question for ya, what html code do I use to add you to my links. I have been trying FOREVER to add links but just can't. You can e-mail me at ccleveland@zoominternet.net